Sunday, June 1, 2014

Blood Angels Razorback

So, I finally painted the Razorback I received for my birthday, just in time for 7th edition. For a brief time they lost their "fast" trait according to the official FAQ, but it came back.

I had a slight primer malfunction while painting this. Couldn't do much to fix it. I also learned that it would have been MUCH easier to paint the treads separately and glue at the end... I painted the turret separately and helped a lot.

I considered taking the lascannon and twin-linked plasma gun option, but decided not to. I think I regret that now, since fast vehicles can move and fire 2 weapons... Maybe I'll paint another one, it's not like they go out of style. Especially since vehicles are slightly safer in 7th edition (blow up on a 7, and always WS1 in hand-to-hand).

Blood Angels Razorback

No comments:

Post a Comment