Saturday, October 13, 2018

Testing out my new Foldio360


This is the first "image" taken using my new Foldio360 turntable and light studio.   It uses my iPhone and Bluetooth enabled turntable.  Using the app, it takes 24 (or more) shots as it rotates the object 360 degrees and then stitches them together into the interactive image.  It took me very little time to set up and appears to have worked well on the first go around.  I did notice that I didn't center the miniature very well and it seems that she rotates around her left foot rather than the very center of the base.  I thought I had marked the center on the turntable and placed the mini on the correct spot.  I'm guessing that this will continue to be an inexact science.  I probably need more practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment