Saturday, May 14, 2011

Distracted by another chess piece

The above image is the last Castle model for the Confrontation-themed chess set I started ten years ago. The slow assembly is due to the fact that I usually paint one or a group of similar pieces in between the completion of one army and the start of another. This was the rare intra-army chess model. The previous one, the black queen, was completed back in October 2010, when the Eldar army was getting wrapped up. The only models remaining are the white knights. I'll probably won't get to those for a while. The Dark Eldar to-do list is still pretty significant. The below image shows the minotaur model and complementary Castle piece that was painted back in Feb 08. The hardest part about painting models in the same theme so infrequently is the color matching. I often forget what colors I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment