Friday, July 2, 2010

Blood Angels Assault Squad

I finally finished the Blood Angels assault squad. I put these together a long time ago, so there are some mold lines that I never used to worry about... Also, I put 2 plasma pistols in this squad for some unknown reason. These guys count as Troops now! With the 'Descent of Angels' special rule, these guys are great for taking objectives in the middle of the game. I played around with the Sergeant's power sword, I think one side looks better than the other.

Note: The Sergeant group of 5 was painted after I finished the first group. I didn't like the way the helmets of the first group turned out, so I used much darker shading for the second group.


1 comment:

  1. The darker-shaded helmets in the sergeant's group look really good. Did you consider using much darker shades in their armor as well? You'd be amazed what some thin, well-placed black lines will do for the contrast.
    I guess I need to get a copy of the BA rule book. They sound quite nasty. I've bought tix for two GTs in the local area and I'd like to be ready. I guess I should probably re-read the rule book as well--since I haven't played a game since the Necro.

    ReplyDelete