Monday, August 17, 2009

Bishop Chess Piece 2



I just finished the second Confrontation mini to represent one of my "white" Bishop chess pieces. Due to the dull reds and whites from last week's Bishop model, I put a bit more attention into these colors. For the white, I spent several additional layers blending up from light brown to white and let the white fall on more of the surface than just the highest raised portions. The highlight for the last bishop model used the GW foundation with varying degrees of bleach bone mixed in and it ended up looking faded. This model used reds with increasing amounts of orange mixed in on the highlights. It creates a much bolder look that I like. Unfortunately, this model sticks out a bit when compared to his earlier-painted team mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment