Thursday, April 29, 2010

Back to Painting...



Well I finally got my painting table back up and running. Moving across the country and buying a new house can be taxing on a hobby... Like Teflon I have a hammerhead left over from Ard Boyz just waiting to see some paint. I plan to follow my standard blending pattern on this tank but add a few glowing effects to the engines, guns, and the various portals. In my mind this is the next logical step in my painting progression. The following shows my currnt progress on base coating.



As you can see this particular hammerhead is slated for a railgun as its primary weapon. I think I am going to go with blue as the accent color. From previous iterations I tend to like this the best and I think it will work best with the glowing effects I plan to add. More to come...


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment